Summer Reading is officially upon us! Here’s everything you need to know about All Together Now:
- Everyone can log their reads this summer from the ages of 1 to adults of all ages! Sign up to log your reads by clicking here.
- The more you log the more prizes you earn! To complete the Summer Reading Program you have to accumulate 1,000 points which you can earn by logging entire books read (including audiobooks, ebooks, and picture books (for the kiddos)), hours read, minutes read, and pages read as well! ReadSquared will notify you when you have prizes to pick up per point level.
- What are the prizes? For those 1-18 you’ll be earning prizes from our prize box as well as raffle tickets. For the 19+ crowd we’ve got free books and raffle tickets. Raffle tickets earned can be put into prize buckets and winners of big ticket items such as Water Safari day passes, kites, popcorn kits, s’mores kits, a gift certificate to the Cafe at Stone Mill, and so much more will be drawn at our End of Summer Reading Celebration on August 4th. Winners don’t have to be present to win, but it is requested for ease of distributing prizes.
- Programs- most of our Summer Reading programs require registration which you have to do in the library or by giving us a call at (315)-823-1542. Registering to log your reads on ReadSquared does NOT automatically sign you up for programs at the library. All programs are free thanks to our sponsors: Dollar General, Walmart, Stewart’s Shops, The Dale Trust, Water Safari, The Cafe at Stone Mill, and the CNY Arts Council.
- Movies at the library: this month we are showing Oceans 8 on Monday, July 10th for adults at 5pm and then we will be showing the movie Home for all the kiddos at 1:30pm on Friday, July 21st.